Personality tests are designed to systematically elicit information about a person’s motivations, preferences, interests, emotional make-up, and style of interacting with people and situations.
In personal use, they can also help individuals better understand their strengths and weaknesses so that they can become the best version of themselves.
In the workplace, they provide informative insights about how candidates’ personalities will impact their workplace behavior, enabling recruiters to understand how candidates coordinate with others, solve problems, and manage their emotions in the workplace.
Achiever, Deliberative, Input, Learner, and Strategic
1 with a 2 wing
The Secret Weapon
(Mystique + Innovation)
5/1 Splenic Projector
Here are my results across the various systems ordered by my favorite preference:
- Human Design | Projector – Splenic 5/1 | See my chart HERE.
- 5 Love Languages | 12 Physical Touch, 7 Acts of Service, 7 Quality Time, 4 Words of Affirmation, 0 Receiving Gifts
- Apology Language | 7 Expressing Regret, 4 Genuinely Repent, 3 Accept Responsibility, 3 Make Restitution, 3 Request Forgiveness
- DISC | D/CS
- Clifton Strengths Finder | Achiever, Deliberative, Input, Learner, and Strategic
- Briggs Myers/16 Personalities | ISTJ-A
- High5 Assessment | Strategist, Analyst, Problem Solver, Deliverer, Time Keeper
- Astrology | Aquarius Sun, Gemini Moon, Cancer Rising
- BANKCODE System | KBAN
- How To Fascinate | Secret Weapon
- Enneagram | Type 1 W2
- Ayurveda | Kapha
- Emotional Fingerprint | Control, Overcoming, Free & Independent, Recognition, Solving Problems, Goals, Experiencing Life
- Sacred Money Archetype | #1 Nurturer #2 Connector
- Talent+ | Exactness, Responsibility, Command, Adaptability, Relationship | See detailed results HERE.